How to Perform Effective Ab Crunches
Before doing anything else , let us learn to make a abs crunch right now. Many people do not use good figure when doing an abs crunch. Not only can this cause back problems but also make your abs exercises less handy. You can learn to do it right now!
Time Required: 5 to 15 minutes
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart.
- Place your hands behind your head so your thumbs are behind your ears.
- Don’t lace your fingers together.
- Hold your elbows out to the sides but rounded slightly in.
- Tilt your chin slightly, leaving a few inches of space between your chin and your chest.
- Gently pull your abdominals inward.
- Curl up and forward so that your head, neck, and shoulder blades lift off the floor.
- Hold for a moment at the top of the movement and then lower slowly back down.
- To keep your neck in proper position, place your fist under your chin to keep your head from moving.
- Keep your back flat against the floor throughout the entire movement.
- If your back arches, support your feet on a step or platform to make it easier.
Also , see 5 min extreme HOME cardio for ripped beach body :